AD series adsorption and desorption device
Runhong Environmental Protection & Tongrun Environment AD series adsorption and desorption device, with multiple adsorption boxes as adsorption units, organic waste gas enters the adsorption boxes, in which the waste gas passes through activated carbon particles or activated carbon fibers, and the organic matter is adsorbed into activated carbon micropores, and the purified waste gas is discharged.
■ Brief description of system unit:
The adsorption recovery device generally contains five systems, which are divided into pretreatment system, adsorption system, analysis system, recovery system, and self-defined control system.
1. Pretreatment system: Remove solid particles and droplets in the intake air in advance, and reduce the intake air temperature.
2. Adsorption system: Usually 2 ~ 3 adsorbers are used in parallel or in series.
3. Analysis system: Steam removes organic components, and drying fan purges and cools down to regenerate activated carbon or active fiber.
4. Recovery system: The water-insoluble solvent can be separated from the water layer, which is easy to recover, and the water-soluble solvent needs to be recovered by rectification; The water-soluble solvent with small treatment capacity can also be mixed with water into coal and sent to the boiler for burning.
5. Self-defined control system: Automatic PLC control system.
■ Process advantage analysis:
High purification efficiency
Good corrosion resistance and aging resistance
Light weight, easy to install, transport and maintain